HVAC Service and Repair
Heating and Air-Conditioning Equipment manufacturers universally emphasize the importance of biannual service and repair. These check-ups, carried out by licensed technicians, involve meticulous cleaning and inspection of all your heating and air-conditioning equipment to guarantee its optimal operation. It is highly recommended to schedule one service visit before the Heating Season and another before the Air-Conditioning Season. Most equipment manufacturers make these regular check-ups a requirement to uphold the warranties on compressors and heaters for the entire duration of the warranty period.
Fill the Form to Request a Service
At Dale & Lee's Service, Inc., we offer these essential services for an affordable annual fee of $146.00 for the first unit, and offer a discount for each subsequent unit at your address.
Our meticulous seasonal inspections include:
- Filter inspection, cleaning, or replacement as needed.
- Checking of refrigerant pressures.
- Tightening of electrical connections.
- Checking for proper voltage and amp draw.
- Belt tension assessment.
- Condensate drain check and cleaning.
- Examination of electrical controls for proper function.
- Outdoor coil cleaning.
- Checking of heating operation, including ignition controls, safety controls, and pilot performance.
- Lubricating motors.
- Thermostat calibration check.
- Blower check and cleaning, if needed.
- Comprehensive system evaluation, including a discussion with the customer regarding any special conditions.